Autumn is here and winter is fast approaching which means that it’s time to bundle up! Now, as an avid lover of all things fall and winter, I felt it necessary to share my basic 5 essential jackets for fall. Here is a list of my five basic must-haves. My full fall jacket collection can be seen on my YouTube channel.
1. The Duster: Seeing that we’re in South Carolina and it doesn’t get cold until mid-December, it’s good to have that one jacket that is both comfortable and easy to throw on. I bought my longline duster from BooHoo.com at 50% off and it’s definitely been a fall favorite of mine.
2. The Leather Jacket: Leather jackets are a staple piece in every fall collection. Of course, my leather jackets are faux leather, but I find that the quality and warmth that each of them provide are well worth the money. Each jacket has a certain quality which is why I own more than one.
3. The Bomber: I love bomber jackets! Not only are they on trend, but they come in a variety of colors, fabric, lengths, and price ranges! Most of my jackets were purchased from BooHoo.com at 50% off; they’re not going out of style any time soon.
4. The All-Weather Jacket: Because some days it’s cold. Some days it’ll rain. And you never know, we might get snow again. Jackets like my utility jacket from Ashley Outerwear or my rain jacket from Aéropostale serve the purpose for those days when you just don’t know what to expect from Mother Nature.
5. Thick-knit Jackets: We’re talking jackets with wool or some sort of faux fur, in-line feature that bring you extra warmth. Not only do these kinds of jackets make me only want to wear a bra and no shirt underneath, but it’s super comfortable! My Hollister jacket and camel-colored leather jacket are perfect examples for those kinds of jackets that are just plain cozy!!